Monday 31 October 2011
A Comic Creation!

This is definitely my new favourite, although I'm not sure the photo's do it justice!  I fell in love with this 60's retro table as soon as I saw it back in the summer,  it's the shape of the top and legs I like, it just had something about it that made me notice it even with a pile of other stuff stacked on top!

I knew I wanted to put something a bit unusual on it, to make it modern but also link it to the 60's and 70's.  I had already bought some 1979 Beano's and had been desperate to use them for a while, so I needed no excuse!

Close up
   H 24.5cm, W 67.5cm, D 38cm





The comics are slightly brown with age which I think adds to the character and I only used Dennis the Menace and Gnasher because they were my favourite, although I have lots of other characters I'm sure I will be tempted to use on other pieces! Watch this space!

Price £75  SOLD

0 comments:

Contact

emmaflooduk@gmail.com

Tel: 07986 172471

Followers

Follow Second Chance by Elf on Facebook
Powered by Blogger.